About Academic Technology
Research and assess educational technologies in order to inspire the use of innovative tools by engaging students and instructors with a variety of multi media sources to strategically drive the highest level of learning and teaching.
Exceptional dedication to the highest quality of learning.
Guiding Principles – CIRCA
- Communicate – Open to listening and sharing.
- Innovate – Proactive in training and support on new and emerging academic technologies.
- Responsive – Reliable and consistent in responses to students and faculty.
- Collaborative – Team-oriented and foster partnerships within and across campus communities.
- Attitude – Dependable, helpful, friendly and optimistic.